I don't leave comments very often, so when I read Kathryn's "Would You Care to Comment?" Challenge, I took it to heart. Having just recently reactivated my Facebook account to join the Genea-Bloggers group there, I discovered our little group has grown by leaps and bounds, so I've been visiting a lot of new blogs lately anyway. It's great fun to see the many ways people blog about genealogy.
I ended up commenting on more than ten blogs, most of them new to me.
- iPentimento - Cabinet of Curiosities 10th Edition: Ancient Indian Vessel
- The Educated Genealogist - My Maternal Surnames
- Looking4Ancestors - Fun Friday: Would You Care to Comment?
- Genealogy Traces - Searching for Arthurs Near Ducktown, Tennessee
- Heritage Happens - It Tickles My Funny Bone
- Life's Journey - How to Make a Printer's Hat
- Granite in My Blood - My Parents Tickle My Funny Bone
- The Research Journal - Look! It's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!
- Transylvanian Dutch - Returning to St. Louis City 1908
- Creative Gene - Polish Pottery and Crystal
- Destination: Austin Family - My New Genealogy Page and More!
- Genea-Musings - Keeping up with the Taggers
- Midwestern Microhistory: A Genealogy Blog - City Directories
- Twig Talk - The Eyes of Old Tom
- West in New England - Dancing Maggie
- Random Ramblings of a Mother and Genealogy Enthusiast - Photo of My Grandfather Having Fun
I also added a few blogs to Blog Networks, and hope other Genea-Bloggers will join their networks so they'll get their feed added to the Feed Wall at Facebook. Some blogs which need additional readers are:
- Midwestern Microhistory: A Genealogy Blog
- FamHist and/or FamHist2 (I'm not sure which is primary and which is backup)
- From Axer to Ziegler
- Life's Journey
- Forgotten Faces
- Cow Hampshire
- Two Sides of the Ocean
- Paula Goff Christy's Blog
- Kathy's Genealogy Blog
- Random Ramblings of a Mother and Genealogy Enthusiast