- Francis Cooke, born in England in 1577. He married his wife Hester while living with the Puritans in Holland. Francis and his son John came over on the Mayflower in 1620. Hester and the other children arrived in July 1623 aboard the Ann. Francis and Hester were my tenth great-grandparents.
- Josiah Cooke, born about 1616. He married Elizabeth Ring, widow of Stephen Deane, on 16 September 1635 in Plymouth Colony. They were my ninth great-grandparents.
- Josiah Cooke Jr., born about 1645. He married Deborah Hopkins on 27 July 1668. They were my eighth great-grandparents.
- Josiah Cooke III, born 12 November 1670 at Eastham, Massachusetts. He married Mary Godfrey. They were my seventh great-grandparents.
- Desire Cooke, born 14 June 1694 in Eastham. She married Beriah Higgins about 1716. They were my sixth great-grandparents.
Print or download a 7-page typescript of the entire text of A Memorial of Francis Cook at The Vertical File.
View or download A Memorial of Francis Cook in your choice of several formats at Internet Archive.
Cook, Henry. A Memorial of Francis Cook, One of the "First Comers" of the Plymouth Colony, December 22, 1620, and of His Immediate Descendants. Boston: Printed for private distribution, 1870.