- Valentine Efner, born in 1735. Valentine and his wife Catrina are thought to be my sixth great-grandparents.
- Henderick Efner, born in 1750. By 1776 he was married to Maragieta Teator or Taylor. Henderick died in 1813. Henderick and Maragieta were my fifth great-grandparents.
- Valentine Efner, born 22 December 1776 in Blenheim, Schoharie County, New York. He married Elizabeth Martin before 1797. They had ten children. Valentine and Elizabeth, who was called Betse, were my fourth great-grandparents.
- Ezekiel Taylor Efner, born 24 March 1801 in Middleburgh, New York. Ezekiel married first Salina Burch (or Bouck?) on 3 February 1831. After Salina's death, he moved to Wisconsin where he married Eliza Ann Davis on 29 December 1852. Ezekiel and Salina were my third great-grandparents.
- Kate Efner, born in New York in July of 1841. She married Darius J. Pettis in Lyndon, Wisconsin on 5 March 1860. They had two daughters. She died in Mercer, Pennsylvania, on 25 May 1914, and was buried four days later in Winona, Minnesota, with her elder daughter, who had died in childhood.
Click on the efner label below to see all posts pertaining to the Efner family.