- Nicholas Crundell (1) [see Crandall Family Genealogy Forum #1611 by Paul Gifford].
- Nicholas Crundell (2), whose wife's name was Elizabeth.
- James Crandell [see Hey, Elder John... by Earl P. Crandall].
- Elder John Crandall (1617/18-1676). His wife was said to be Mary Opp, but apparently this name is now thought to be incorrect [see Crandall Family Genealogy Forum #1611 by Paul Gifford]. In any case, Elder John and his wife are thought to be my eighth great-grandparents.
- Reverend Joseph Crandall (about 1661-1737) married Deborah Hubbard Burdick about 1681. Joseph and Deborah are said to be my seventh great-grandparents. [See The Story of Joseph Crandall].
- John Crandall (about 1682-1767) and his wife Hannah are thought to be my sixth great-grandparents.
- Elijah Crandall (1734- ) married Mary Auchmuty on 28 March 1754 at Westerly, Rhode Island. They are my fifth great-grandparents.
- Ruth Crandall (1771-1837) married William M. Pettis about 1795. They are my fourth great-grandparents.
John Cortland Crandall, Elder John Crandall of Rhode Island and His Descendants (New Woodstock, New York, 1949)